HOW MANY CHILDREN CAN COME TO A BIRTHDAY AT IMAGINATION STATION?
- We don’t have a set capacity restriction on the numbers of attendees at an Imagination Station birthday party. The space we use can comfortably accommodate up to about 40 people. Please be aware that if you have a large party, we may not be able to also set up LEGO in the party area. We require a minimum of $99 per booking, which covers up to ten children and up to two adults.
HOW LONG IS THE PARTY FOR?
- In a standard booking, the party area is set aside for your group for one hour and forty-five minutes. Ask us if you’d like to customize a longer event.
WHAT HAPPENS AT AN IMAGINATION STATION PARTY?
- This can be decided when you book and revised on the day. A general idea is this:
- 10.00 – Arrival, welcoming and play in the LEGO areas.
- 10.30 – Food! Cake!
- 11.00 – LEGO building Challenge run by Imagination Station staff.
- 11.15 – More LEGO play time.
- 11.45 – Finish up, take extra food, drink, etc. with you! If you would like to stay and play after your party finishes, you are welcome to continue to do so in our play area.
DO YOU HAVE FACILITIES FOR HEATING OR CHILLING FOOD?
- Sadly not. We do have a sink and jug that you may use. Please do not bring in hot food as this is not permitted in the library.
CAN I BRING MY OWN CAKE?
- Yes, especially if it is LEGO related!
CAN I BRING DECORATIONS?
- Yes! We would love it if you brought decorations to make the party table extra special. Please remember to take these with you afterwards, unless you would like to donate them to our party decoration supplies.
- Decorations must not be fixed to any of the wall surfaces in Tūranga.
CAN I DROP THE KIDS OFF AND LEAVE?
- And miss all the party fun??? No, we need adults to be actively supervising children playing at Imagination Station, and we aim for a ratio of 1 adult to 8 children at parties.
HOW AND WHEN DO I PAY FOR THE PARTY?
- Your booking is confirmed when a minimum $99 deposit is paid, or you can pay in full via our website at the time of booking. Any balance is due two days before the party and can be paid in cash, by EFTPOS or via bank transfer.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- If you cancel more than 7 days prior to your party, we can offer you a full refund, minus a $20 administration fee. If you cancel with less than 7 days notice, we are unable to issue a refund. If the circumstances are beyond your control (e.g. illness, accident or earthquake etc.), we will work with you to find a solution such as postponement to another date or offer a refund. We are not able to refund you if children do not show up to your party.
If you have any further questions, feel free to get in touch!
We are happy to adapt our parties to suit and want to work with you to make your child’s party as stress free and enjoyable as possible!