Your party will have a separate table with a birthday banner, some LEGO related games and time for play in the LEGO pit! The base cost is $7 per child and $2 per adult, with a minimum booking of $70 (please note, children under two years of age are free). The minimum cost can be made up of the base cost plus any add ons and activities except party bags.
We provide the table, some decorations and we will run a party game with the children. You can bring your own food and drinks or we can organise hassle-free catering with Mrs Higgins. We can provide tableware, such as plates, cups and cutlery for only $3 per person.
We can offer birthday parties during the following two-hour timeslots:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 3.30pm-5.30pm (during term time only)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10.00am-12.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 12.30pm-2.30pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 3.00pm-5.00pm
AFTER HOURS BOOKING
If you would like to have the entire Imagination Station to yourself, you can hire the venue after hours. After hours bookings incur an additional charge of $25 per hour on top of the base cost of $7 per child and $2 per adult, with a minimum booking of $120. If you are interested in this option, please fill out our customised events enquiry form.
Due to our 50 person capacity, we need to limit birthday party numbers to 30, unless you hire the whole venue (as above), then the maximum is 48.
ADD-ON CATERING PARTY FOOD PACKS FROM MRS HIGGINS INCLUDE:
- Sausage Roll, crisps, cookie, lollies and drink for each child ($10 per person).
- A big pizza to share, and two savouries, crisps, cookie, lollies and drink for each child ($12.50 per person)
- Optional add on Parents Platter: Cheese, crackers, dip and salami–Serves 6-8 people ($25 per platter)
- Includes plate, cup, napkin and straw for each child
- Please advise us of any specific dietary requirements, extra costs may apply
- Please note, Mrs Higgins cannot guarantee a nut free environment. Whilst care is taken to use clean utensils and trays, all of their food may contain traces of nuts
ADD-ON PARTY BAGS AND INVITATIONS
- Basic party bag- $7 per person
- Deluxe party bag- $10 per person
- Imagination Station party invites to print at home- $5 (complimentary with bookings $200+)
ADD-ON EXTRA ACTIVITIES
- Stop-Motion Animation Party: additional $10 per child, for up to 12 children. 90 minutes of Stop Motion tuition for children aged 6 and over
- RoboParty: additional $140 for up to 8 children, 90 minutes of robotics tuition for children aged 10 and over. Additional children are $10 each, up to a maximum of 12
- ChallengeZone: additional $80 for up to 10 children, 60 minutes of LEGO challenges and games for children aged 6 and over
- Jewellery Making: $10 per child for up to 10 children aged 6 and over. Create two pieces of LEGO jewellery, or perhaps a keyring or magnet. Approximately 30 minutes (time may vary depending on party size). For groups of 11+ children, please get in contact with us prior to booking
- LEGO Technic motors: $10 per child for up to 10 children aged 8 and over. 90 minutes. Build a remote controlled car with our Technic pieces
- LEGO Magic Show: $50 for 30 minutes of general and LEGO magic for up to 30 children. Subject to magician’s availability, ages 8+
Please note we run public classes at 1:00pm every second Sunday during term time, so the extra activities are unavailable for the 12:30pm party slot during these times.
If you cancel more than 7 days prior to your party, we can offer you a full refund, minus a $20 administration fee. If you cancel with less than 7 days notice, unfortunately we are unable to issue a refund. If the circumstances are beyond your control (e.g. illness, accident or earthquake etc.), we will work with you to find a solution.